Date: Aug 9, 2017
Even though the traditional TV staffing season is over for the year, it’s never too early to prepare for your next shot at a staff writer gig.
On this evening, our panel of writers will take a look at the changing landscape of getting staffed on a TV show, how Networks, Studios, and showrunners are approaching the hiring process, and how to take advantage of other staffing opportunities throughout the year.
- Elias Benavidez – BEYOND
- Brandon M. Easton (moderator) – MARVEL’S AGENT CARTER
- Shernold Edwards – HAND OF GOD, SLEEPY HOLLOW, HAVEN
- Joe Lawson – THIS IS US, BOJACK HORSEMAN, JANE THE VIRGIN
- Niceole Levy – SHADES OF BLUE, THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA, ALLEGIANCE
- Moises Zamora – AMERICAN CRIME
Doors open at 7:00pm. Event starts at 7:30pm.
All events advertised on our “Events” page are open to anyone who wants to buy a ticket – not just WGA members!
Proceeds benefit the Foundation’s library and archive and other outreach programs. Got a question about events? E-mail us at email@example.com.
Tags! Find More Events, Videos and Posts About: