Date: Jun 28, 2016
We’re thrilled to host a panel, in partnership with the Academy Education and Nicholl Fellowship Programs, on how to break into the industry as a writer at any age.
Panelists will discuss the job landscape in the industry, their experiences breaking in through various channels and mediums, and how entry points have changed throughout the years.
- Laurence Andries (Moderator) – THE PACIFIC, SIX FEET UNDER
- Ronald Bass – RAIN MAN, MY BEST FRIEND’S WEDDING, ENTRAPMENT
- Douglas Jung – STAR TREK BEYOND, CONFIDENCE
- Peter Landesman – CONCUSSION, KILL THE MESSENGER
- Meg LeFauve – INSIDE OUT, THE GOOD DINOSAUR
- Linda Woolverton – ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS, MALEFICENT
More panelists to be added….check back for updates!
After the panel, the Academy Education and Nicholl Fellowship Programs will host a networking reception.
Event starts at 7:30 p.m. followed by a networking reception from 9-10 p.m.
All events advertised on our “Events” page are open to anyone who wants to buy a ticket – not just WGA members!
Proceeds benefit the Foundation’s library and archive and other outreach programs.
Tags! Find More Events, Videos and Posts About: